Assignments of Assets to Family Trust
Assignments are used to transfer various types of assets to your family trust.
Examples of different assignments include:
- Assignment of Limited Liability Company
- Assignment of Partnership Interest
- Assignment of Limited Partnership Interest
- Assignment of Promissory Note
- Assignment of Deed of Trust
When you are looking at transferring your assets into your family trust, it is important to list all of your assets and see whether an Assignment needs to be created to place those assets into the family trust.